Today's Scripture

fqhM2.gif

COViD-19

• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play
The Lighthouse Christian Forum needs YOU, yes YOU, we are looking for new members to take part in this interactive and supportive forum - Unlike many Christian forums we do not spend time debating doctrines etc but exist to give believers in Yeshua (Jesus) a safe haven to share fellowship and intercede for each other. We publish devotionals daily and you are welcome to add your insights on these (Even as a guest) though posts made by non members are subject to approval before appearing on the forum. We also publish current affairs new stories in order that we can pray for the world in which we live

Registered members have access to hidden forums including Personal Prayer Requests, Personal Topics and Personal Photographs and have the ability to use the Private Message facilty

Come and be part of our forum family and support fellow belivers in their daily walk with G-d

To register Click Here

What the Lord is Saying Today by Ras Robinson!

MarieAnne

What the Lord is Saying Today by Ras Robinson!

Post by MarieAnne »

June 2, 2020. A new challenge is coming soon. You have known something is coming. You know about when it will come, but not exactly how. It will change so much around you. You have no idea the depth of the change. You are up to the task, so give in to the challenge with no worry at all. With the change, I prepare you. You think you will not know what to do, but you will. You are prepared without realizing it.

James 1:17 (NASB) "Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow." Bev Robinson
-------------------------------------------

June 2, 2020. My Spirit spilled out upon you on Pentecost like an unrelenting, determined Heaven-sent transfer. May Passover and Pentecost be a way of life for you. Let anxiety be washed away like a cup continuously overflowing. Be obedient to Abba's directives. Position yourself for pinpoint willingness and readiness. Surrender and consent to His face to face mandates. Just as Holy Spirit works as One with Our Father. Imitate Our heartfelt intimacy as We submit to God. Carry on.

Romans 15:13 (NLT) "I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit." Kevin Robinson
------------------------------------------------

June 2, 2020. The sacrificial blood of My Son has made you righteous in My eyes. Live in that righteousness. Right is right and wrong is wrong. There is a distinct line between right and wrong. There is not a "relative right." Your choices are either right or wrong. I have created in you the ability to discern the difference between right and wrong. The determination between right and wrong is not relative according to circumstances; it is My Word.

Romans 1:19-20 (TPT) "In reality, the truth of God is known instinctively,for God has embedded this knowledge inside every human heart. Opposition to truth cannot be excused on the basis of ignorance, because from the creation of the world, the invisible qualities of God's nature have been made visible, such as his eternal power and transcendence. He has made his wonderful attributes easily perceived, for seeing the visible makes us understand the invisible. So then, this leaves everyone without excuse." Jonas Bohlin

Return to “WHAT THE L-RD IS SAYING TODAY”

fqRVU.gif

Imgzb