Today's Scripture

Active Topics

The Lighthouse Christian Forum needs YOU, yes YOU, we are looking for new members to take part in this interactive and supportive forum - Unlike many Christian forums we do not spend time debating doctrines etc but exist to give believers in Yeshua (Jesus) a safe haven to share fellowship and intercede for each other. We publish devotionals daily and you are welcome to add your insights on these (Even as a guest) though posts made by non members are subject to approval before appearing on the forum. We also publish current affairs new stories in order that we can pray for the world in which we live

Registered members have access to hidden forums including Personal Prayer Requests, Personal Topics and Personal Photographs and have the ability to use the Private Message facilty

Come and be part of our forum family and support fellow belivers in their daily walk with G-d

To register Click Here

What the Lord is Saying Today by Ras Robinson!

Online Bible and Study Tools

MarieAnne

Re: What the Lord is Saying Today by Ras Robinson!

Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:10 pm

September 6, 2019. Never forget, you are not a self-made success story. You are a culmination of countless people who have conveyed and imparted insight, knowledge and wisdom into your life. Think about it, there is a myriad of individuals who have helped mold and make you who you are today. I am the one who has overseen your progress and development. Along with Me, people saw and see promise in you. Introspectively reflect. My Lordship has governed your growth.

Deuteronomy 4:9 (AMPC) "Only take heed, and guard your life diligently, lest you forget the things which your eyes have seen and lest they depart from your [mind and] heart all the days of your life. Teach them to your children and your children's children." Kevin Robinson
-------------------------------------

September 6, 2019. There are some of you who need to reconcile with others today. There has been an offense and you cannot see where you were wrong. Ask of Me and I will show you. I have called you to live at peace with all people as far as it depends on you. All I ask is that you do what I say to do - nothing more, nothing less. Swallow hard and take a good look at your actions.

Romans 12:18 (NASB) "If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men." Robin Robinson Bohlin

MarieAnne

Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:52 pm

September 7, 2019. Blinders are being removed. Of your own free will, you have placed self-imposed restrictions upon yourself. I call them blinders because of the past improper judgments you have made about others. It pains Me to say this, but you have hindered your own movements because you have not operated through My eyes of love and acceptance. You've begun to see clearly now because you are extending grace to others. Unobstructed vision is in your near future.

Acts 9:18 (NIV) "Immediately, something like scales fell from Saul's eyes, and he could see again. He got up and was baptized." Kevin Robinson
-----------------------------------

September 7, 2019. I am poised and ready to pour out My glory on the earth. I search for a people who will believe My word, speak My word and act on My word. I anointed My Son with ALL authority and then passed that authority on to you, My children. I take great pleasure in acting on your situations and circumstances when you execute My power within you. Exercise My authority over everything by the confession of your words!

Matthew 8:26 (NASB) "He *said to them, "Why are you afraid, you men of little faith?" Then He got up and rebuked the winds and the sea, and it became perfectly calm." Jonas Bohlin

MarieAnne

Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:31 pm

September 9, 2019. Problems, what problems? Over time you've begun to embrace some of the hardships you have faced and continue to face. Your perspective has changed over the course of time. You're beginning to realize how much your stamina has increased. You are making great strides regarding resilience. You are not fighting for a breather as you have been before. You are setting a great example to other believers in how to be an overcomer. Keep marching forward.

Romans 5:3 (TPT) "But that's not all! Even in times of trouble we have a joyful confidence, knowing that our pressures will develop in us patient endurance." Kevin Robinson
September 9, 2019. I say to you: Have faith in Me and you will move mountains. You cannot simply speak to the mountains and have them move if you have not developed faith in Me. Faith is the key. Speaking, when combined with faith will do whatever you command it to do. You can have whatever you ask for when you are flowing in the faith I provide to you. You will possess the same power as Jesus when this occurs!

Job 22:26-28 (MSG) "You'll take delight in God, the Mighty One, and look to him joyfully, boldly. You'll pray to him and he'll listen; he'll help you do what you've promised. You'll decide what you want and it will happen; your life will be bathed in light." Robin Robinson Bohlin

MarieAnne

Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:52 pm

September 10, 2019. You are My hands and feet. Without you, it's difficult to accomplish My kingdom's work. I have work that's needing to be done. Get practical in your ways of helping others. Don't let helping others be a large obstacle which is difficult to overcome. You have done well in providing funds to help those in dire need of support, but I want you to be proactive in assisting others through your own efforts and outreaches. People everywhere need you.

Matthew 25:37-40 (MSG) "Then those 'sheep' are going to say, 'Master, what are you talking about? When did we ever see you hungry and feed you, thirsty and give you a drink? And when did we ever see you sick or in prison and come to you?' Then the King will say, 'I'm telling the solemn truth: Whenever you did one of these things to someone overlooked or ignored, that was me-you did it to me." Kevin Robinson

September 10, 2019. David is an example I have given you. David demonstrates the importance and blessing that comes with worship. David worshiped Me in the purest sense. I call you to worship Me with all your heart, all your soul and all your mind. I call for you to worship Me with a pure heart and with passion for Me. Worship Me and praise Me above everything else in your life. You will experience freedom from deep within.

1 Chronicles 16:8-10 (NASB) "Oh give thanks to the LORD, call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples. Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; Speak of all His wonders. Glory in His holy name; Let the heart of those who seek the LORD be glad." Jonas Bohlin

MarieAnne

Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:25 pm

September 12, 2019. In regards to sins, you could say you are guilty as charged of committing them. There is no denying the sins you've committed are dyed-in-the-wool in God's eyes. The truth is, your sins are dead-in-the-wool. My wool has soaked up all your blood-stained sins, making them white as snow. I am your advocate. I approach My Father in regard to your sins. I plead your case before Him, so all He sees is My goodness and innocence.

1 John 2:1-2 (TPT) "You are my dear children, and I write these things to you so that you won't sin. But if anyone does sin, we continually have a forgiving Redeemer who is face-to-face with the Father: Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world." Kevin Robinson

September 12, 2019. Have you judged before you know the truth? I know you have a desire to see righteousness rule on the earth. Do not see people and circumstances from the eyes of your natural man. I am love and when I look at people and circumstances, I look with love and compassion. Yes, I am also God of order and righteousness. Learn from Me to see My creation and do not be quick to criticize or condemn.

Romans 2:3-4 (NASB) "But do you suppose this, O man, when you pass judgment on those who practice such things and do the same yourself, that you will escape the judgment of God? Or do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and tolerance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance?" Jonas Bohlin

MarieAnne

Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:26 pm

September 11, 2019. You are more than equipped to go into any situation without fear of any sort. It is not by your power, but by My Spirit within you that is able to conquer any obstacle. You say, "Oh God, if you only knew my past, you wouldn't say those things." That is precisely why I say that! Address your doubts and reservations head on. The Bible tells story after story of those who overcame adversity. Fervently press on.

(NASB) "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you." Kevin Robinson

September 11, 2019. You have let fear come in the back door. It was not an obvious fear, but it has snuck in and is robbing you. You might say "I don't have fear". Let me ask you. Do you procrastinate? Do you take a long time to make a decision? Do you want to be left alone all the time? That is fear! Fear will rob you of your fullest potential. Meet fear head on today by trusting Me.

(MSG) "The fear of human opinion disables; trusting in God protects you from that." Robin Robinson Bohlin

MarieAnne

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:29 pm

September 13, 2019. Take note of the people around you. Whether they are church members, colleagues, family members or neighbors, appreciate the individuals I have placed around you. Treat those around you like you would want to be treated. Speak words of life to them. Be Christ in the flesh to them. Let them know how much you value their time and efforts. Demonstrate to them the same type of love that I have shown you. Positively change your world.

Luke 6:31 (NIV) "Do to others as you would have them do to you." Kevin Robinson

September 13, 2019. You are feeling pressured like you have no more time to give. This is not true. Everyone has the same 24 hours a day; what are you doing with yours? It's time to prioritize and put the most important things first. Take the ideas out of your head and put them onto paper. This will cause things to line-up and not be so complicated. You have the ability to do all I have called you to do.

Ephesians 5:15-17 (ESV) "Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. Therefore, do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is." Robin Robinson Bohlin

MarieAnne

Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:58 am

September 14, 2019. Perceiving that My truth sets you free is more liberating than you realize. My truth sets you free from mental anguish and distress. My truth sets you free from judging others so you can love others unconditionally. My truth frees you from struggling with hidden addictions. My truth heals you and delivers you. My truth unshackles you from being a man-pleaser. My truth liberates you from all sorts of captivity. My truth redeems you from Satan's lies and deceptions!

(TPT) "For if you embrace the truth, it will release more freedom into your lives." Kevin Robinson

September 14, 2019. My love for My children is pure. Be very sure that your love and compassion for others is not based on what they can do for you or how they treat you. The only thing I ask in return for My love for you is a grateful heart that is demonstrated in the reciprocation of My love. You will never be able to earn My love nor will you ever do anything to lose My love.

(NASB) "See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us, that we would be called children of God; and such we are. For this reason the world does not know us, because it did not know Him." Jonas Bohlin

MarieAnne

Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:10 pm

September 16, 2019. Let's start over with a new leaf, a fresh revelation of God and a solid commitment to yield to the leading and direction of the Holy Spirit in our daily lives. Pray to be and stay filled with the Holy Spirit to the extent that He actually directs our lives and brings us together for the greater impact. The Holy Spirit is a gift and tool of God to enhance His purposes and to bless us without measure.

Acts 2:39 (TPT) "For God's promise of the Holy Spirit is for you and your families, for those yet to be born and for everyone whom the Lord our God calls to himself." Ras Robinson
Ras-Bev new
September 16, 2019. Is your house a place of refuge from the world? Do family and friends love to come by? Is love and acceptance found there? Do you speak the truth in LOVE? Put Me first, then treat others as you want to be treated. I, Holy Spirit will guide you to help in all you need for making your home heaven on earth. When you do this the dividends now and forever are, peaceful, full of faith with love.

Ephesians 4:15-16 (ESV) "Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love." Bev Robinson

September 16, 2019. The word "retirement" is not for you. It is not one of My principles. Yes, you may cease from a current job assignment, but work keeps the mind and body active. Even the Levites, when they were to step down from work, were also encouraged to remain active in My service. I have called you into active service. Get your thoughts on the impact you will bring to the world today, not on how you can escape.

Acts 20:35 (NASB) "In everything I showed you that by working hard in this manner you must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He Himself said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'" Robin Robinson

MarieAnne

Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:17 pm

September 18, 2019. Questions. Yes, everyone has questions. When you question what I am imparting to you, you can find yourself in trouble. I am not saying you'll become silent and unable to speak like Elizabeth's husband, Zechariah. But Zechariah was made dumbstruck because he did not believe My angel who was telling him of his wife's divine pregnancy with John the Baptist in their old age. Be mindful that I am the God of impossibilities! Believe what I divulge.

Luke 1:20 (MSG) "But the angel said, "I am Gabriel, the sentinel of God, sent especially to bring you this glad news. But because you won't believe me, you'll be unable to say a word until the day of your son's birth. Every word I've spoken to you will come true on time-God's time." Kevin Robinson

September 18, 2019. That which you have anticipated is soon coming to pass. You have begun to lose hope, so rein in your thoughts and steady your emotions. When hope is lost, even sickness can enter in. Stand upon My solid word and fix your gaze. Speak faith and believe; know that in asking you shall receive. I tell you this, even now heaven is preparing this thing for you - I give you high marks for your fortitude. Selah!

Proverbs 13:12 (NASB) "Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Robin Robinson Bohlin

Return to “DAILY DEVOTIONALS”

Imgzb