Today's Scripture

fqhM2.gif
corona

The Lighthouse Christian Forum needs YOU, yes YOU, we are looking for new members to take part in this interactive and supportive forum - Unlike many Christian forums we do not spend time debating doctrines etc but exist to give believers in Yeshua (Jesus) a safe haven to share fellowship and intercede for each other. We publish devotionals daily and you are welcome to add your insights on these (Even as a guest) though posts made by non members are subject to approval before appearing on the forum. We also publish current affairs new stories in order that we can pray for the world in which we live

Registered members have access to hidden forums including Personal Prayer Requests, Personal Topics and Personal Photographs and have the ability to use the Private Message facilty

Come and be part of our forum family and support fellow belivers in their daily walk with G-d

To register Click Here

What the Lord is Saying Today by Ras Robinson!

MarieAnne

What the Lord is Saying Today by Ras Robinson!

Post by MarieAnne »

February 14, 2020. How fresh is the oil I have provided for you? I - through you - have planted, caused to grow and then granted a bountiful harvest of "olives" for you. It's time for the production of oil to take place in your life. You've sensed the pressure building around you like you are being contained. Green produces bitter, overripe produces rancid and perfectly ripened produces extra virgin oil. Use what I am providing to you to please Me.

Psalm 85:12 (NLT) "Yes, the Lord pours down his blessings. Our land will yield its bountiful harvest." Kevin Robinson
-------------------------------------------

February 14, 2020. Do you truly love; can you pass the love test? Do you prefer other people over yourself or do you have to be the best in the room? Are you a servant or do you need to be waited on? Does kindness emanate from you or do your words bite? Do you let your accomplishments speak for themselves or do you need to brag to get recognition? Ask yourself these questions and take the love test.

1 Corinthians 13:4-5 (NASB) "Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered." Robin Robinson Bohlin

MarieAnne

Re: What the Lord is Saying Today by Ras Robinson!

Post by MarieAnne »

February 15, 2020. Follow My lead. When you're bringing a word of correction to someone, I encourage to do it in a kind and gentle way. I am not sure if you realize it or not, but your methods are coming across as being harsh. Check yourself and see if your tone, your inflection, or even your articulation is being delivered in love. So much communication is non-verbal, so check your mannerisms at the door. Be My messenger of peace.

1 Corinthians 16:14 (TPT) "Let love and kindness be the motivation behind all that you do." Kevin Robinson
-------------------------------------------

February 15, 2020. The world is in need of Me through you. You are My eyes, ears and mouth on the earth. Everything the world needs or ever will need has been provided. Will you answer My call to you to take the Gospel to those who need only to hear that I am the Answer? You are the instrument I have chosen, anointed and empowered. I Am the Provision and you are My voice! My Word!

Matthew 7:28-29 (NASB) "When Jesus had finished these words, the crowds were amazed at His teaching; for He was teaching them as one having authority, and not as their scribes." Jonas Bohlin

Return to “WHAT THE L-RD IS SAYING TODAY”

fqRVU.gif

Imgzb