Today's Scripture

fqhM2.gif

COViD-19

• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play
The Lighthouse Christian Forum needs YOU, yes YOU, we are looking for new members to take part in this interactive and supportive forum - Unlike many Christian forums we do not spend time debating doctrines etc but exist to give believers in Yeshua (Jesus) a safe haven to share fellowship and intercede for each other. We publish devotionals daily and you are welcome to add your insights on these (Even as a guest) though posts made by non members are subject to approval before appearing on the forum. We also publish current affairs new stories in order that we can pray for the world in which we live

Registered members have access to hidden forums including Personal Prayer Requests, Personal Topics and Personal Photographs and have the ability to use the Private Message facilty

Come and be part of our forum family and support fellow belivers in their daily walk with G-d

To register Click Here

What the Lord is Saying Today by Ras Robinson!

MarieAnne

What the Lord is Saying Today by Ras Robinson!

Post by MarieAnne »

May 23, 2020. As I sat down to write what I hear from God, somehow the sunlight illuminated three light switches on our wall. God says: You have a choice to bring to light one of the three things you have been contemplating. Choose the one like Goldilocks in the child's story. Goldilocks chose, the one that is just right--- the one not too easy, the one not too extreme but the one just right. Choose the one in the middle.

1 Corinthians 6:12 (AMP) "Everything is permissible (allowable and lawful) for me; but not all things are helpful (good for me to do, expedient and profitable when considered with other things). Everything is lawful for me, but I will not become the slave of anything or be brought under its power." Bev Robinson
-------------------------------------------

May 23, 2020. Aren't you amazed sometimes at how little time and effort it takes some activities to be accomplished? Get onboard with what I am doing and blessing. Many times, the people's plans get derailed because I became a distant afterthought and they didn't pursue Me first. Your consulting fees have already been paid. Be careful about getting ahead of Me. There is so much you and I can accomplish together. Continually ask Me what to do and do it.

James 4:14-17 (NOG) "You don't know what will happen tomorrow. What is life? You are a mist that is seen for a moment and then disappears. Instead, you should say, "If the Lord wants us to, we will live and carry out our plans." However, you brag because you're arrogant. All such bragging is evil. Whoever knows what is right but doesn't do it is sinning." Kevin Robinson
-------------------------------------------

May 23, 2020. I Am the Giver of Life. There is nothing that has life that I did not create. I even created your will to choose what you will do, what you will say, where you will go and everything else about you. There is so much to celebrate because you have the power to choose so much; I have given those choices to you. Understand that your choices and words affect all of those around you. Choose well!

Isaiah 30:21 (NASB) "Your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right or to the left." Jonas Bohlin

Return to “WHAT THE L-RD IS SAYING TODAY”

fqRVU.gif

Imgzb